HRT Diary - Day 3

 In theory I should have started this at Day 1, but it takes time to work out how to keep a note of these things.

I'll do another post about my symptoms. But, I am going to just wade in with any differences and side effects since I've started taking it.

I may add, some side effects may be coincidence. So I will try and mention if its something that's not totally unusual for me

Day 1 - mild headache. just kind of hovering around. not bad enough to take tablets. but just there. Starts literally within minutes of spraying. Possibly alleviated by drinking water.

Day 2 - pretty much the same

Day 3 - Headache a bit stronger and started to go into my right eye. Massive thirst, drinking possibly double what I normally do. But... I did have a Thai Takeaway the night before. We do this thinking its a treat and then the side effects put us off for another 5 years. Which is exactly what this one has done! 

By the afternoon I was also feeling quite nauseous with my mouth drawing (this would not be the symptom of over salted food). I admitted defeat, took some tablets and went out to poo pick the field (the cure of nearly all ills). Felt better and ate my homemade veggie dinner!

One thing I did notice is when I stripped for bed and put my arms over my head. No stiffness or pain at all (this has become normal). It was observed :-)

I may add - I haven't suddenly remembered all the things I've forgotten!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems