HRT Diary - Month 5 - Day 15 - *Mood *eye symptoms

 So I've been double dosing for 2 weeks now. I don't really notice too much difference.

I have felt a little low.  But, I have started going back into the office and a few other things.  I did my first 3 days back in the office this week for 18 months and felt exceptionally tired by day 3.  I got home, the house smelt where David hadn't emptied the food bin. So I was exhausted, but ended up tidying the whole kitchen, filling the dishwasher etc and hoovering (so much for me apparently doing nothing around the house....). This peed me off.  Husband then accidently stood on my toe and I went berserk, quite over the top. Something happened a bit later as well where he didn't apologise to me for getting something wrong (he had spoken to me like utter shite as if I was mad for saying Kadina Cox had MS and he was very insistent she has CP). I googled it, he was wrong.  I launched... still no apology by the way.  

Its a bit like PMT really.  I'm not saying how you feel during PMT is wrong..... but its not normal for me to be so.... violently upset about it.  Something to keep an eye on.  It reminds me of my mum.

My eyes have also swollen up and I've taken antihistamine.  I am typing this on day 19 and its a full blown both eyes swollen and now going crusty and flaky (so attractive). So painful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems