The Reasons - Symptom 4 - PMT

 I am not a massive believer in luck.  I am more a 'the harder I work, the luckier I become' type of person.  But.... for most of my adult life I have been lucky to not really suffer with my periods. Once a year I might have felt a little... down. But apart from that, all good. 

So, it was startlingly obvious a couple of years ago (seems like a year ago but we've had lockdown so I think I lost one somewhere) that things were afoot when about 20-5 days before my period life would feel very different.  

Sometimes it would feel so different, that in the end I was absolutely convinced that this was actually how life was. Life was really bloody rubbish and tough and for the previous 48 years I had been bamboozled in some kind of Oestrogen fuzzy blanket. When I'm typing this now, I'm wondering why this is number 4 on my list and maybe it should have been number 2?  In the last episode of 'I hate Suzy' with Billy Piper, they have a conversation and her manager said you should make all important life decisions just before your period as this was when you were closest to reality - PMT = Permanent Mega Truth. I genuinely related to this for about a 1/4 of the month. Then my period would start, all would be OK and I'd wonder what the f'ck I was on! LOL

Some of the above may sadly be true (see its done some real damage), But, if it is or isnt? Its not how I choose to spend the next 40 years of my life. I have spent quite a lot of time and money in the last 3 years on personal development. This has improved my life in more ways than I could ever have believed. I want to be a happy person. I want to be a nice person. Angry, disappointed, bitter only really hurts one person. Guess who that will be? Well apart from my husband who clearly breaths too loud at certain times of the month. Along with how does he become so nasty at this same time? Along with does he always eat like that?.......

LOL LOL LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems