HRT Diary - Day 6

 So after my two glasses if wine yesterday lunch. Despite not feeling like I'd had a drink at all and drinking lots of water during and after. I still woke up in the middle of the night boiling alive. Not sweating, but exceptionally hot. Thus proving the point about any alcohol making the symptom worse!

Apart from that still feel good, lively and full of energy.

Whilst I don't overly expect miracles to happen in a few days. I do still feel quite bouncy. Which makes me wonder if I had lost energy, maybe it happened gradually and I just didn't notice?

I have spots/pimples. One on my cheek and one on my forehead.  This is not usual!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems