HRT Diary - Day 5

Not much to report.

Feel again totally normal. Me on a good day. Joyful and full of energy. Not sure if this is usual or unusual LOL

Went to lunch with a couple of friends who are a bit older than me and were ahead of the curve. All going to the Marion Gluck Clinic in Harley Street a few years ago. Some still going and some not. Chatted about my journey. 

I had a couple of glasses of wine. It will be interesting to see if this triggers night sweats tonight, although wrong time of the month. This was definitely a trigger and hard to define as I pretty much drank everyday. I always noticed they were terrible if I'd drunk a lot. Especially white wine. But its only recently that I realised I didn't get them if I didn't drink at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems