HRT Diary - Day 4 - stats

Weight - 76.9kg

Height - 175cm

Blood Pressure - 107/68 (low I know!)

Thought I'd add the above for completeness.

So no headache, no sickness and to be honest feel positively bouncy.  Nothing overly unusual in this. I am a normal/high energy person. But, I did muster up the enthusiasm to go for a 3km run for the first time in 25 days :-)  Feel absolutely normal. But, normal on a good day normal. On my 'A' game, so to speak :-)

Contacted the Glycanage Study to let them know I was taking the HRT. I'll do a separate post for this... maybe. I got accepted to be part of a research study into the effects of taking HRT in Perimenopause and the effect it has on your Glycanage (biological age). I assume they are hoping to prove it goes down. But as my first test pre HRT gave me an age of 20!!!!   I'm a bit nervous it only has one way to go? Failing that Benjamin Button has a competitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems