HRT Diary - Day 14 * eye symptom

 Woohoo two weeks in and here I am. Feel quite fabulous most of the time to be honest. Not sure if my memory is much better, its a difficult one to judge over a short space of time. But certainly had a good week at work.

I would say I have zero negative side effects at the moment. I start my Utrogetsan tonight for two weeks. So lets we happens here.

These latter 2 weeks of my cycle would certainly be where I would start to get the main onset of my symptoms. The pinnacle being a couple of days before my period.  

Forgot my Lenzetto this morning! Went to a different bathroom and didn't realise until midday.... I rest my case :-)

So last night my eyes began to prickle and today they are fully itchy and swollen. This would be day 15 of my natural or what was of my cycle. I cant think I ate anything unusual but I did have a beer. Alcohol is becoming an increasing common denominator sadly. I have taken antihistamine which within 5 mins alleviated the prickling and the swelling went down. So definitely an allergy to something...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems