HRT Diary - Day 11

 All normal....

But, I have noticed I'm really hungry all the time.... But am I normally hungry all the time?  Maybe

I've been sleeping wonderfully. Woken up a couple of times for a reason and then gone straight back to sleep. I did have a glass of red wine yesterday but only small.

I am stressed. I have been sat at my desk all day and feel Mmmm as I said before maybe just a bit sharper. But stressed. But would I normally feel stressed? I'm busy, that's perfectly normal. Interestingly I've had two emails telling me I'm on fire today.  So maybe this is just the old me coming back.... This is what I wanted right?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching a year of HRT and where I am and the benefits

Testosterone on the NHS & Newson Health Catch up

HRT Diary - Month 6 - Somewhere.... Problems